Note: I do not recommend getting drunk during a hurricane, but a libation can certainly take the edge off. With that in mind.
- When a newscaster says "Hunker Down" - DRINK
- If the Hurricane is downgraded - DRINK
- When you see (on TV) one of those gay little wind meters being held up by a rain-soaked reporter - DRINK
- When a newscaster says the name of your city or town - DRINK
- When a newcaster says the name of your neighborhood or subdivision - DOUBLE DRINK
- If a newscaster says the name of your street or mentions your address - drop the bottle and seek shelter!
- The game ends when the power goes out.